At Chapter Three we have a Slack channel dedicated to sharing tech news, interesting articles, and general internet malarkey. On Friday we hold a sacred event called “Sharing Fridays” in which we share our findings with all of our team in a curated lunchtime battle of the interwebz.
Here's what we shared this last week:
- An interesting article about the NY Subway systems, and why lines are missing countdown clocks.
- FontAwesome has a new version, and a handy cheet-sheet as well.
- Blockspring brings a ton'o'stuff to Slack.
- neutraltone has this handy GitHub repo with lots of stock photo resources.
- There's a #frontendDevelopers community on Slack, btw.
- These hacker-scripts had us rolling. Definitely worth a read.
- Despite it's size and seemingly simplistic job, the MacBook charger is quite complicated.
- Is it Pokémon, or Big Data?!
- Trying to avoid spoilers? This guide will help you avoid everything Star Wars.
- The 2015 European Bike Stealing Championships!
- Web design advent calendar - 24ways.org
- Star Wars mixed with one of the greatest rappers of all time - Life after Death Star.
- Oldweb.today will get your nostalgia burning.
- Flash is dead! Sorta!
- Yes, people appear to be naming their children after Instagram filters.
- Adobe has this handy dandy Color Wheel tool.
- Grilli Type has a unique wooden toy set to celebrate it's release of the LELU typeface.
- We're considering acquiring a Brewbot for the office. Fresh beer from a robot.
- Happy Holidays from all of these microwaves.
- Fluidstance is a board to stand on, but it's wobbly, and that's good.
- Ermahgerd, Pantone released its color(s) of the year for 2016.
Finally, this gif should make you happy. If it doesn't, then you're probably a monster or something.