We helped 7x7 increase web traffic, improve SEO, and streamline its administrative workflow.
7x7's print magazine had an outdated website that didn't fit its reader or business needs. To maintain their content and print publication stronghold, they needed expertise in Drupal development and online publishing.
We formed a long-term partnership with 7x7, providing strategic technical advice, information architecture and Drupal development expertise.
The partnership between 7x7 and Chapter Three has seen many successes including: increased site traffic, improved user experience, and streamlined administration for editorial staff and writers.
- 40% increase in site traffic with improved SEO
- High performance tuning adhering to strict standards under Yahoo syndication deals
- Load testing to ensure site performance
- Drupal 5 to Drupal 6 upgrade
- A more robust search solution allowing faceted content search
- Multiple RSS feeds to syndicate content and expand the reach of content distribution streams
- Panels interface that allows greater layout customization on every page
Ease of Administration
- A better administrative dashboard to give editorial staff stronger and simpler ways to manage content
- New editorial workflow that allows quality control and management for content publishing
- Systems to manage upwards of twelve writers with multi-tier content publishing and approval
- Extensive training for editorial staff to help them manage the site
- Improved design and information organization to make content easier to find
- A better calendar system designed for more interaction, more information, more event types, and enhanced visual display