We are all really excited that DrupalCon will be happening in San Francisco this April, and now we're really excited to help bring our Drupal knowledge to the masses. We are a part of nine different and wonderful sessions proposals for DrupalCon, focusing on design tools, designer/developer interaction, Agile project management for Drupal, Drupal in the Cloud (with our partners at Rackspace), Drupal as a product platform, how to grow your Drupal firm, and Continuous Integration & Automated Testing.
We've been preparing these sessions and refining our knowledge for a while now: Since DrupalCon Paris in September, our team has given successful sessions at the Bay Area Drupal Camp, Drupal Camp Austin, the Pacific Northwest Drupal Summit, Drupal Camp Sweden(!), Drupal Camp PDX, Do It With Drupal, and DrupalCamp NYC.
We really need your help bringing these sessions to life, though. If you think that you'd like to hear about any of the following topics, please check out the page and vote for our sessions:
- Design for Drupal: A Template Approach: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/design-drupal-template-approach
- From Concept to Development: Rapid Prototyping with Fireworks CS4: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/concept-development-rapid-prototyping-fireworks-cs4
- An Agile approach to Drupal development: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/agile-approach-drupal-development
- Drupal as a Web Application/Product Platform: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/drupal-web-applicationproduct-platform
- From a contractor to a shop: How to make the leap: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/contractor-shop-how-make-leap
- A Match Made in the Cloud – How to Best Take Advantage of Cloud Technologies with Drupal Sites: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/match-made-cloud-–-how-best-take-advantage-cloud-technologies-drupal-sites
- Continuous Integration and Automated Testing with Hudson: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/continuous-integration-and-automated-testing-hudson
- Search Engine Optimization for your Drupal site: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/search-engine-optimization-your-drupal-site
- Developers & Designers: Better Websites Through Deeper Collaboration: http://sf2010.drupal.org/conference/sessions/developers-designers-better-websites-through-deeper-collaboration
We'd love to share our experiences, case studies, design skills, and Drupal knowledge with everyone at DrupalCon SF, and we would appreciate your help in making that happen.