This position is for an engineer who has experience working with Decoupled Drupal sites and Next.js or any React library. Chapter Three is a leader in Next-Drupal integrations and is building our engineering team to build enterprise-class solutions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proficient in Drupal and React/Next.js development
- A passion for working with Decoupled architectures.
- Next.js experience and a willingness to improve next.js skills.
- Netlify and Vercel hosting platform experience.
- A track record of delivering useful and performant Drupal-based solutions
- Ability to collaborate with clients and maintain strong client relationships
- An understanding of how to troubleshoot common development issues
- Self-starting ethic, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with JSON:API
- Experience working with a wide range of Drupal modules and themes
- Ability to understand requirements and quickly identify changes to scope and project risks
- Understanding of common git-based development workflows and code management
- Motivation to step outside of your comfort zone and learn new technologies and systems
- Serve as technical leader on teams with clients, designers, project managers, and developers
- Develop test and deploy Drupal and next.js websites
- Help plan and ensure the successful implementation of high-quality Drupal and Next.js site architectures
- Write custom Next.js and React integrations for client and third-party services
- Share your knowledge and experience with our team and the outside world
- Serve as an escalation point for difficult and complicated issues
Full-time - Remote.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use "Drupal and React/Next.js Developer" in the subject line