Essential Skills and Characteristics
- Manage a distributed team
- Manage client relationships and communication
- Manage schedules, resources, risks and budgets
- Gather requirements, define project’s scope
- Run quality assurance and testing on projects
- Communicate clearly and efficiently
- Juggle multiple competing priorities
- Have superior customer skills
- Understand Agile principles and their application
- Have experience as a project manager or technical lead
- Love tech and working with technical teams
- Organizes and track client requirements and progress toward requirements.
- Communicates daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly project plans and requirements clearly to entire team.
- Ensures that all team members are properly tracking time and fully documenting progress and ensures proper and up-to-date project documentation.
- Encourages and participates in creative problem solving.
- Track, document and manage who has access to what client resources.
- Shuffles priorities to quickly handle client emergencies without neglecting other clients
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Familiarity with Drupal
- ScrumMaster certification
- PMI certification
- Experience leading an agile team
- An interest in data visualization or the semantic web
- Product development experience
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use "Project Manager" in the subject line