We’re looking for a seasoned designer to help us make exceptional websites for our clients.
You care about the web. You nearly spit coffee all over your computer when your favorite website gets redesigned for the worse. You’re constantly scouring the internet for interesting design patterns and new ways to communicate online. Sound about right?
You’ll play an influential role in our projects, creating visual designs informed by UX and strategy documents. You'll collaborate with diverse clients, inspiring designers, top notch project managers and seasoned developers.
- Solid design skills (web and print)
- 3+ years of web design experience
- Wireframing expertise
- Experience creating artifacts like Personas, Page Tables, Sitemaps and Content Inventories
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Fluency in Sketch
- Understanding of the web
- Passion for creating great user experiences
- Eagerness for collaboration with clients and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Willingness to learn
- Enjoys delicious snacks
- Content Strategy skills
How to apply
- Provide a link to your online portfolio
- Describe your relevant work experience
- Name 3 sites you frequent for inspiration and education
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Senior Designer & UX Strategist